Thursday, May 31, 2012

So You Think You Can Dance Season 9 Episode 2 : LA Auditions Recap


So You Think You Can Dance Season 9 Episode 2 : 
LA Auditions Recap







Episode 2, LA Auditions, wasn't spectacular as episode 1, New York and Dallas Auditions, But, there were a few highlights that I want to share with you all. There was a Hipster, Surfer and Tap Dancer, all in one. A guy who danced in a giant hoop. And a fabulous set of twins. Lets review, shall we?


These twins were so much fun to watch. So much so that I believe they should have there own reality show. I would tune in to watch them and there over the top antics every week.


I haven't been to the circus in many, many years. As, I'm sure, many of us over a certain age can say. But, if this is what circus acts look like now. I'll buy a front row ticket.


I never knew that ADHD and a mustache could be so cute. If he makes it he will definitely have the female vote. And it doesn't hurt that he a surfing and a great dancer.

Will be watching next week, will be twitting during the show. What were your favorites of the LA auditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment